ZIA™ SAFE is a development platform. Through professional services, it enables one to develop an advanced safe driving assistance system in a short period of time.
ZIA™ SAFE is made accessible via this portal for real time evaluation.
High-level functions, such as number plate detection, DMS (Driver Monitoring System) and ADAS (Advanced Driving Assistance System) consists of core functions which can be evaluated, individually or collectively as technological blocks. For instance, in a high-level ADAS function, core functions such as lane detection, traffic signs detection, and distance estimation are included, each of which can be tested individually.
Other functions of DMP Core technologies that are not included yet in any high-level functions can be also evaluated as candidates, for your application.
In addition to providing tests for different functions, tests on different hardware platforms are available. Current available hardware for testing includes Xilinx SoC, Nvidia Xavier and NX, and Snapdragon 800 family.
As a fair performance benchmark, processing time and power consumption are provided. DMP provides offline results, but real time testing is available after your login.
ZIA™ SAFE and Core TechnologiesHigh-level functions include DMP ZIA™ SAFE for number plate detection, DMS and ADAS for your selection.
DMS using in-vehicle camera images includes the following core functions:
- Drowsy driving detection
- Face orientation (inattentive driving) detection
- Smartphone (mobile phone) detection
- Hand position detection by detecting the skeleton of the arm (distracted driving detection by determining whether drivers have an object in their hand or not)
ADAS includes the following core functions:
- Forward vehicle collision detection, rear vehicle collision detection, side vehicle collision detection
- Forward start delay detection
- Traffic light ignoring detection
- Traffic light location and color detection
- Stop sign ignoring detection
- Road signs (railroad crossings, stop lines, stop signs, etc.) detection
- Various road signs can be detected by learning their images
- Stop detection at stop line
- Number plate recognition and mosaic processing
- Face mosaic
- Road structure recognition by segmentation analysis
- Target road structures are own lanes, sidewalks, roads, fences, poles, dividers, etc.
- Judgment whether to contact road structures from the positional relationship with the own lane
How to use ZIA™ Showcase
In order to fully use this portal, please make sure to loginAccess without a login is available and you can view results on pre-selected data as well as performance and power consumption data charts. However in that case, you will not be able to upload your own data for testing.
ZIA™ Showcase: Make your selection!
Number Plate Detection
Deep learning-based Japanese number plate detection
Driver Monitoring System
Monitor if a driver shows dangerous behavior
Advanced Driver Assistance System
Tiny Yolov4 object detection
Detect current lane
Face Authentication System
Face authentication demo
ADAS: Forward collision warning
ADAS: Lane departure warning
ADAS: Traffic light detection
Behind Camera Warning
Behind Camera Warning demo
Depth from Video
Depth from Video